Charter Services – Consists of any services related to passenger transportation for weddings, events, long distance trips (over 50 mile radius) or hourly booked jobs.
Contract Terms and Conditions:
- Quotes provided will be honored for 15 days, a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to confirm charter date and time.
- Full payment is required and must be received at least 14 days prior to the service.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before the service or on the spot are subject to a 100% penalty.
- Services that end earlier than expected are charged the full amount and no refunds will be given for unused hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse driving on any roads where commercial vehicles are restricted or unsafe to drive at driver’s discretion. Alternate routes may be used if needed.
- We are not responsible or liable for any belongings stolen or left on bus or for any service delays created by weather, traffic conditions, street closures, or mechanical problems beyond our control.
- Charter group is responsible to pay for all tolls, parking fees and permits incurred at the time of expense.
- Additional hours will be charged, if service exceeds 12 hrs a day. Overtime hours will be charged at an hourly rate agreed upon. Transfer rates allow only 15 mins of wait time, overtime will be charged if clients are not ready to board the bus within 15 mins.
- All LAX pick-ups are subject to a $10 airport fee. Clients will notify dispatch when they are ready to board the vehicle.
- TV, DVD, radio, CD player are provided without any additional charge. Should any of these fail to operate, no refunds will be made. *Not all amenities are available on all vehicles.
- A $50 clean-up fee will be charged whenever any food and/or beverages are brought on board. Charter group is responsible for any special cleaning fees or damages to the bus. Alcohol may not be brought on board unless otherwise agreed. Sanitation fee in case any passenger gets sick starts at $300.00 and can go up to $500.00.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
Airport Service & Point-to-Point
- All shared and private ride reservations are refundable when canceled at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled pick up.
- A cancellation fee of $10 per reservation will be charged. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 24-hours prior to the scheduled pickup.
- No refunds will be issued for travel plan changes less than 24-hours of travel due to weather, road or traffic conditions, airline rescheduling, etc. Nothing in the sale of this ticket guarantees connections with other travel arrangements (i.e. air, bus, train, etc.).
- In case of flight delay, first 45 minutes will be complimentary, a waiting fee of $60.00 p/hour will be pro-rated and charged after.
- 48 hours minimum cancellation period, otherwise 100% penalty.
- First 30 minutes will be complimentary, a waiting fee of $60.00 p/hour will be pro-rated and charged after. After 2 waiting hours, driver will depart location. If driver needs to return to pre-scheduled pick-up area, an additional fees will be applied.
- 7 days minimum cancellation period, otherwise 100% penalty.
- No cancellation fee in case of park closure due to wild fires or natural causes.
- 15 days minimum cancellation period, otherwise 100% penalty.
- Non-refundable booking fee required at time of booking.
- Overtime will be pro-rated at priced hourly rate and charged after service is provided.