Our Goal is Simple: To Ensure your Ride with us is a Smooth, Hassle-free, and Unforgettable Experience
MAWS Transportation, also known as Mammoth All Weather Shuttle (MAWS), was first conceptualized in 2008. Founder Lucas Ropke saw an urgent need among locals and tourists for safe, reliable, all-season transportation services. After several years of careful planning and research, MAWS Transportation LLC was born in 2011.
Our friendly, dedicated drivers bring 20+ years of local transportation experience to you. We know and love the area! So if you have any questions along the way, need a dining recommendation, or have any other special requests, please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to accommodating all of your transportation needs to, from, and around Mammoth Lakes.
5 Star Review on TripAdvisor
“Excellent service” – I’ve had the pleasure of using Mammoth All Weather Shuttle during my many trips to and from Mammoth. I can honestly say that every experience has far exceeded my expectations! Genuinely courteous and professional, with a clean comfortable and spaciuos vehicle. Thank You MAWS and Thank You Lucas!!!
– Michelle W. on 8/9/2013
Mammoth Lakes Transportation Services Provided by MAWS Transportation
- Point to Point Transportation – Whether you are solo or have a large group, we can accommodate your needs. MAWS Transportation offers in town rides to Mammoth Mountain for skiing and snowboarding, round trip car service to the grocery store so you can stock up for your stay, and curb side drop off and pick up for dinner or a night out.
- Mammoth Airport Shuttle Service – Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH) is a fantastic way to travel to Mammoth Lakes for your summer or winter recreation and vacations. For arrivals and departures throughout the year we offer two types of airport shuttle services; private limo service for smaller groups and passenger van service for larger groups.
- Bishop Airport Shuttle Service – Don’t let the weather at Mammoth Yosemite Airport compromise your trip to Mammoth Lakes. If you are flying private, and are unable to land at Mammoth Yosemite Airport, consider rerouting to Bishop (Eastern Sierra Regional Airport). We have both SUV’s and Vans to accommodate your ground transportation needs into Mammoth Lakes.
- Reno Airport Shuttle Service – Reno-Tahoe International Airport, although 3 hours north of Mammoth Lakes, is a great option when travelling to the Eastern Sierra and Mammoth Lakes. Our fleet of safe, dependable, and comfortable vehicles are at your service. We have both Limo SUV’s and larger Passenger Vans to accommodate your family or group.
- Limousine Service – With our luxury black on black Ford Expedition EL you and your party can ride in style for your occasion. Our Limousine Services can be utilized for in town drop off and pick ups, private airport transportation for commercial and private flights, weddings, and special events.
- Transportation for Weddings and Special Events – Mammoth Lakes is a special place for destination weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and corporate retreats. MAWS Transportation can help you make sure you and your guests arrive on time and get home safely, with a fleet that is capable of both large and small events.
- Transportation for Corporate Events and Retreats – Whether you are planning a company workshop, corporate ski vacation, or your company’s summer retreat, Mammoth Lakes is an ideal destination. MAWS Transportation can provide you with transportation services that meet your needs when visiting Mammoth. We are able to assist both small and large groups, providing in town car services, tours, and private SUV limousines.
- Long Distance Car Service – On the chance that your fight is cancelled, or there is an urgency to get home many hours away, or you simply enjoy travelling via highway, we can get you there comfortably and safely. We can provide transfer to and from these airports; Los Angeles (LAX), Las Vegas (LAS), Reno/Tahoe (RNO), San Francisco (SFO), San Diego (SAN), or to your personalized destination in California and Nevada.
- Trailhead Shuttles and Transfers – Summer time in Mammoth Lakes attracts hikers from many parts of the world, to enjoy the John Muir Trail (JMT), the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT), and numerous other local trails. MAWS Transportation offers direct trailhead transportation services up and down the 395, from Whitney Portal (Lone Pine) to Yosemite National Park.
- Sightseeing Tours – Make your visit to Mammoth Lakes and the Eastern Sierra “Unforgettable!” MAWS Transportation offers 3 scheduled tours throughout the summer season; Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite National Park, and June Lake, Mono Lake, and Bodie Ghost Town. We’ll visit all the must see scenic spots with a full guided tour along the way and provide food, drinks, and snacks too.